Sunday, May 11, 2014

Outfit; Springtime.


~ Hat H&M ~ Top H&M ~ Jacket Primark ~ Cut out boots New Yorker ~ Earrings Claire's ~ Necklace on the market ~ Sunglasses H&M ~ Maxi skirt H&M ~ 









I've combined my maxi skirt with a crop top and a leather jacket. It makes the outfit sexy, tough, but also feminine all at the same time. Martine, my personal photgrapher, and I went to the dunes especially for taking beautiful pictures. That way we can collect our pictures to show to you. I've tried to inspire you guys with all my future outfits (And Martine too, if she will show some of hers) and to show you how you can combine different items too. If you have any tips for us about how to combine certain items or whatsoever feel free to contact us. Maybe you will see it appear in one of our future pictures!


 ~ Hat H&M ~ Top H&M ~ Jacket Primark ~ Cut out boots New Yorker ~ Earrings Claire's ~ Necklace on the market ~ Sunglasses H&M ~ Maxi skirt H&M ~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment